cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 and multiple MOH

lbroering
Level 1
Level 1

A UC560 prospect has 3 businesses operating from the same office. Each business has their own 800 number and they would like their own unique MOH for each business. They are a small company with 35 phones total and are only looking to buy one phone system. Does the UC560 sipport more than one MOH file?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Configuring MOH Groups is on the roadmap for CCA and is being prioritized, but not there today.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Configuring MOH Groups is on the roadmap for CCA and is being prioritized, but not there today.

Will the OM ( office manager) tool be another way to do this?  I thought it would allow you to load any mp3 file to the UC?

Not sure when OM is on full relelase, but maybe it's before the CCA allows the MOH groups?

Stacy

...unless OM is only intended to add music files and not select which file goes to which "group" or business in the UC...

Good idea.  It will upload any single MOH file today (I run No Sleep till Brooklyn - Beastie Boys), but remember it has to be a CCA configured system that it runs on.

I'll ask Marcos nonetheless (PM for OM)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: