Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

UC560 Can't change Data VLAN IP

chris parkinson
Beginner
Beginner

I'm having a hard time changing the UC560 Data VLAN IP from192.168.1.60 to 192.168.0.60.

In CCA, when I change the IP and submit, CCA gives me a "Java Null Pointer Exception" and freezes at "Configuring DCHP Pools and Exclusions".

Has anyone seen this before?

The UC560 is not the DHCP server on the Data VLAN, but I did configure a DHCP pool just for the sake of trying, but the IP change still failed at the same point.  

Thanks

Chris

1 REPLY 1

chris parkinson
Beginner
Beginner

OK, so I used the F2 to enable the debug screen, and this really helped.

First the debug complained about the firewall, so I deleted and reconfigured the Firewall settings.

Second the Debug complained about DHCP Exclusions.  Interestingly, the only DHCP config and Exclusion where on the Voice VLAN, but I deleted them anyway.

After that the Data VLAN IP changed succeeded, but the US500 had one more surprise in store.

I could ping the new IP, but couldn't access the UC500 with CCA.

I had to get into CCA using the Voice LAN, then delete and reconfigure the firewall settings once more.

The everything worked as it should.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: