Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 CDR export to FTP suddenly stopped with error 516

remi-reszka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I wonder if anybody had a similar issue. Our UC560 has been set up with CDR reporting and file export to our FTP server and it has been workign fine for about 2 months now. Suddenly this service has stopped working. When turned on "debug ip ftp" and forcing CDR export to FTP "file-acct flush without-close" all we get is an error:

137280: Feb 14 15:55:48.573: %VOICE_FILE_ACCT-3-DUMPFAIL: Could not dump to remote file - open ftp://user:password@10.179.40.21.UC560IPPBX01.02_14_2011_09_55_48.573. Error=516(Unknown error 516)

Instead the CDR file are being dumpped into FLASH. Why would this service suddenly stop working without any changes made to the configuration file, well the only changes made were on FXS ports and some dial-peers that´s it.

Thanks for any help in advance.

5 Replies 5

remi-reszka
Level 1
Level 1

I noticed that in flash the CDR files are being saved with a prefix "cdr" so the name of the file appended ccordingly: cdr.ANDMEXIPPBX01.02_03_2011_15_37_51.701 and on the other side in the error message above the file name does not contain this prefix. Could that be causing some mismatch and problems?

Thanks in advance.

ianbell
Level 1
Level 1

In your CCA, where you configure your FTP URL and credentials. The URL should look like the following example.

192.168.1.1/CDR

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

having the same problem my cdr are being dumped to flash instead of being sent to ftp server

and my ftp url is as follow:

gw-accounting file

primary ftp 192.168.10.10/test/test101 username midisglobal\cisco.cdr password 7 063507015E4B0D3F89045

acct-template callhistory-detail

maximum retry-count 5
maximum cdrflush-timer 1

Please let me know what could be the problem?

Aid has arrived!

Here is what worked for me. Change to dns name and create a directory.

eg:

gw-accounting file
primary ftp cisco-voip.manila.ir/CDR/cdr username ftp password wouldnotyouliketoknow?

if you make it:

primary ftp cisco-voip.manila.ir/CDR/ ....

then the files will be created starting with a "." in the CDR folder, that is if you set the right permissions for it.

while in the previous example they will be named cdr...

for some reason the file keeping writing until the next day 10:38 am.

Of course you have to configure a name server and ip domain look-up!

ewaizel
Level 1
Level 1

I was also getting error 516.

I was using anonymous FTP. The issue was the '@' included in the password. Once I changed to a simpler password not representing an email address, it worked.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: