cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 Force Night Mode

Jon Allen
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for a way to force night mode on a UC560 that can be done by the users from the phone.  I have scoured online and through CCA and have been unable to find a solution.  I know this is possible on the UC320, but I have not found the solution for the UC500 series.

Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

trgood
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jon,

You can configure a Night service code by going to Configure > Telephony > Call Handling > Night Service.

At the bottom of the box that pops up there is a field that says Night Service Code.  You can configure your code there. Be aware that the code should only begin with 2, 7, 8 or 9. 

Only phones with night service bell configured can toggle night service on and off.  To add phones to this there is a box you can click on above the Night Service Code.  From there just put the desired useres on the right side and apply.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Trent Good

FYI: This info is available on the CCA admin guide p431.

-Trent Good ** Please rate useful posts! **

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

trgood
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jon,

You can configure a Night service code by going to Configure > Telephony > Call Handling > Night Service.

At the bottom of the box that pops up there is a field that says Night Service Code.  You can configure your code there. Be aware that the code should only begin with 2, 7, 8 or 9. 

Only phones with night service bell configured can toggle night service on and off.  To add phones to this there is a box you can click on above the Night Service Code.  From there just put the desired useres on the right side and apply.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Trent Good

FYI: This info is available on the CCA admin guide p431.

-Trent Good ** Please rate useful posts! **