Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 Local Directory Limit

v0r73x117
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Apologies if this has been asked/answered as after a brief search I couldn't find anything immediately conclusive (in regards to a solution anyway).

I'm looking to setup a UC560 unit for a client but noticed the Local DN limit is 250 - they currently have a full CUCM setup in place as they were grossly oversold the original setup a number of years back.

The only thing they are at the limit of is their local directory - at current they have around 330 items...is there ANY way in which I can add these to the UC560 somehow? Perhaps an external lookup via lists held on one of their servers??

Fairly green to that side of things so not immediately aware of what is / isn't possible but any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I've read briefly about bulk speed dials but I'm not sure if these are searchable in the way the local DN works?

TIA

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: