Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 not connecting on some lines

cmtgroupllc
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a UC560-T1E1-K9 V02 that has been working great connected to a PRI pair of T1 lines from At&t.  The power went out and when it was restored we were having issues with the T1 lines (maybe a pole got hit).  Our provider TPX came last night and set us up on a 4G network to bypass the T1 Lines. Once they got that set up the DID numbers were connecting ok but our main company numbers which we have carried with us from location to location are not connecting.  The technician said he was getting the signal on his tester when he dials that number so he claims they are passing off the call to our system but our system is dropping it.  They claim using the 4G network does not change how they are delivering the PRI to our system. 

Question is: How can i test our PBX to see if it is causing the issue or if there is something wrong with the configuration of the mian lines that is causing our system to no longer connect when it is on the 4G service?

11 Replies 11

Muhammad Awais Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

Can you share status of 'show ISDN status' and show run so we can review.

will look at that.  I did generate a troubleshooting log it that helps at all. 

I have just determined that it is maybe my auto attendant that is not working.  I dial the auto attendant number from the network and nothing happens.  Any suggestions? Should i just delete the auto attendants and reboot and start over? 

Hi,

Yes , can you just translate the call pointing from autoattendant pilot to your internal DN just for testing ?

Yes that is what i did and it works fine. 

I wonder if my voice card is bad. is there a way to test it?

If voice card becomes faulty then it should not be showing in inventory.

I do agree that with voip on cucme/vg,  simple restart can fix lot of issues :) do it if allowed this time. If didn't fix after then send me the show ISDN status also. Want to check the status of lines.

I had my IT guy pull the status and he didn't see any issues.  He monitored the call status while we dialed in as well and we could see the calls coming in when we called the DIDs.  

Good to hear that, so it seems something went wrong with AA part at CUE. Let us know for any support

Ended up Rebooting and resetting the voice cards on the PBX and we are up and running again!  Thanks.

great :) reboot is always unsung hero in voip :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: