cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 Paging line Busy. CME 8.1, CCA3.0

econsystems
Level 1
Level 1

This is a new install of a UC560.  I have setup 1 paging group.  When I dial the paging #, the number keeps coming back busy, After several tries paging connects.  I have all the phones in the staging and absolutely no one is using the feature.

Any suggestions.

5 Replies 5

Dan Smith
Level 1
Level 1

I ran into the same thing on a UC540. instead of messing with it too long I went into CCA and deleted the paging group and re entered it. after that it worked, but not sure what the issue was.

Yep.  That was the first thing I tried.  Some times, have to 6 or 7 tries, before that paging line opens.

We had the same issue on 520.  I just just changed the extension number in CCA saved the config and have not had problem since.

It would be nice to know possible reasons as to why it happens. I have had it happen several times, but it's not worth the troubleshooting if a simple reconfig fixes it.

sviswanatha
Level 1
Level 1

I have one phone assossiated to a paging number and it was working for some time but now, it is constantly busy. I have removed the paging details using the CCA and then reapply them and still when I call the paging number it is busy all the time.

I am using the following UC540 with CME 8.6 and CCA 3.2(2).

Anybody has any updates on this?