Helpful
Replies

UC560 Schedules / Night Service

SLMcCarthy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Can anyone help me configure the following ( if its possible ) on a UC560:

Customer calls say "123450" - depending on the time of day the call needs to be routed differently:

Call comes in between 6.30am - 7.30am - call gets routed to Hunt Group 459

Call comes in between 7.30am - 6.30pm - call gets routed to Blast Group 450

Call comes in between 6.30pm - 6.30am - call gets routed to a "We are closed message."

In addition to this, if a call comes in on "123451" - depending on the day of the call, it needs to be routed differently:

Call comes inbetween any time of day on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday - call gets routed to Blast Group 452.

Call comes in on a Saturday between 10.00am - 2.30pm - call gets routed to Hunt Group 461.

I am pretty sure it will need to be done using CLI, I just need some guidance in the right direction / find out whether this is possible?

Thanks all,

Sarah

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Nathan Compton
Level 4
Level 4

With Night service, you can only designate whether it is business hours or night service.  Business hours the extension can go where it normally routes, Night Service the number can be forwarded to another destination.  You will not be able to do this level of changes with any Call Manager express without having UCCX, with CLI or without.

Regards,

Adam Compton

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Nathan Compton
Level 4
Level 4

With Night service, you can only designate whether it is business hours or night service.  Business hours the extension can go where it normally routes, Night Service the number can be forwarded to another destination.  You will not be able to do this level of changes with any Call Manager express without having UCCX, with CLI or without.

Regards,

Adam Compton

Ah ok, I started to get the feeling it might not be possible.

Thanks Adam.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: