cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uc560 sip trunk did inbound to extension

lscd-fort
Level 1
Level 1

I've recently configured a sip trunk with a sip provider (voipstreet) and have outbound calling to the pstn over the sip trunks working fine from internal ext's. I'm trying to map one of the did's that we have with the sip provider inbound to one of our internal ext's.

I've created an incoming dial plan mapping for the last 4 of the did, mapped to the internal ext, and chosen the sip trunk as the trunk it comes in on.

When I call the did # from my cell, I get our system attendant message 'The party you're calling is not available, please try again later'. So it seems like the call is making it to our system ...

Wondering what areas I might look at to see we're getting this message instead of it ringing through to the extension. 

Thanks

versions : 

Cisco IOS Software, UC500 Software (UC500-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.1(2)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

System image file is "flash:/uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.151-2.T2"

2 Replies 2

Hello,

Usually SIP is sending the whole number not just the last 4 of the DID.

The UC does not have such message could be the provider which is playing the message.

Please set the whole number in the DID setting of the incoming dial plan.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

Thanks, agreed now that I listen to that message a couple more times, I guess that's not our ucs. Tried adding the 10 digit did instead of the 4 in the incoming dial plan, same result, 'party you're calling not available'