cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 SIP Trunk, IOS Jabber, MWI

John Rodriguez
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone successfully been able to configure complete functionality of these on the UC560?  Making IOS Jabber work, breaks sip trunk configuration and the MWI.  I do currently have a case opened with TAC, but they have yet to find the solution.  Currently the sip trunk is working as is the MWI, the IOS Jabber phone is registered, but can not make or receive phone calls. 

2 Replies 2

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Good morning

Hi John, thanks for using our forum, my name is Johnnatan and I am part of the Small business Support community. You can post your question in "Small Business Voice and Conferencing>SBCS - UC500" so you can have more feedback on your case, more users will see it there. You can move your post using  the actions panel on the right.

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.

Hello,

This thread has been moved from the Small Business Wireless to the SBSC-UC500 area,

Regards,
Cindy Toy
Cisco Small Business Community Manager
for Cisco Small Business Products
www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport
twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: