Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 SSL VPN and Internet Explorer IE9

manuelsosa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I configured my UC560 as SSL VPN server Full-Tunnel. Using Mozilla Firefox 20.0.1 I can reach the login page, log in on it, and download the AnyConnect client without problem. But when I use IE 9, I am unable to reach the login page, look like a issue with the CA selft-signed. I also try Any Connect in my iPhone that work great.

I added the url of the gateway to the trusted sited, and I configured the Lowest security in IE, without solution. Look like that IE is not able to download and install the CA. Any idea is welcome.

Thank you

Manuel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CHRIS YEO
Level 1
Level 1

Manuel,

The best option for this, since most likely microsoft will continue to 'fix' this issue, is to add the following via cli:

in the stanza:

webvpn gateway xxx

ssl encryption rc4-md5

This will lower the encryption.

Cisco does have this fixed on new versions of IOS, so this will continue to be an issue since Windows 8 is out with IE 10.

This should be updated, but I assume that it's not going to get fixed.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello Manuel,

Please check if you have the following update in windows KB2618444 if you have it please remove it and try again.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

Thank Chris,

This solution works althought IE take some time to open the page. It said thet the certificate is not valid, I'm using a selft signed certificate.

Best,

Manuel

CHRIS YEO
Level 1
Level 1

Manuel,

The best option for this, since most likely microsoft will continue to 'fix' this issue, is to add the following via cli:

in the stanza:

webvpn gateway xxx

ssl encryption rc4-md5

This will lower the encryption.

Cisco does have this fixed on new versions of IOS, so this will continue to be an issue since Windows 8 is out with IE 10.

This should be updated, but I assume that it's not going to get fixed.

Thanks!