Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 SSL VPN and Internet Explorer IE9

manuelsosa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I configured my UC560 as SSL VPN server Full-Tunnel. Using Mozilla Firefox 20.0.1 I can reach the login page, log in on it, and download the AnyConnect client without problem. But when I use IE 9, I am unable to reach the login page, look like a issue with the CA selft-signed. I also try Any Connect in my iPhone that work great.

I added the url of the gateway to the trusted sited, and I configured the Lowest security in IE, without solution. Look like that IE is not able to download and install the CA. Any idea is welcome.

Thank you

Manuel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CHRIS YEO
Level 1
Level 1

Manuel,

The best option for this, since most likely microsoft will continue to 'fix' this issue, is to add the following via cli:

in the stanza:

webvpn gateway xxx

ssl encryption rc4-md5

This will lower the encryption.

Cisco does have this fixed on new versions of IOS, so this will continue to be an issue since Windows 8 is out with IE 10.

This should be updated, but I assume that it's not going to get fixed.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello Manuel,

Please check if you have the following update in windows KB2618444 if you have it please remove it and try again.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

Thank Chris,

This solution works althought IE take some time to open the page. It said thet the certificate is not valid, I'm using a selft signed certificate.

Best,

Manuel

CHRIS YEO
Level 1
Level 1

Manuel,

The best option for this, since most likely microsoft will continue to 'fix' this issue, is to add the following via cli:

in the stanza:

webvpn gateway xxx

ssl encryption rc4-md5

This will lower the encryption.

Cisco does have this fixed on new versions of IOS, so this will continue to be an issue since Windows 8 is out with IE 10.

This should be updated, but I assume that it's not going to get fixed.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: