cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 Unity Express attribute error

chevymannie
Level 1
Level 1

35977B20-E289-4849-885C-7BE0544E7866.png27A94A63-DCF4-451C-8610-11819ACAAF15.pngI have a UC560 that was working fine, but after a power outage the CUE module just says “Voicemail System is Unavailable. Try again later.”  When I session into the module and do a show run, I see the error below after the config finishes scrolling:

ERROR: com.cisco.aesop.voicemail.cli.conf_broadcast_mwi@6946d2: com.cisco.aesop.sysdb.nativeSysdbException: no such attribut
e

Also, if I go into the GUI and go to reports it show no mailboxes.  Also seeing errors when I run show commands related to voicemail.  Saying “no such attribute.”  I’ve attached a few screenshots from the GUI as well.  The user accounts are still there. The auto attendant still works.  Everything seems to be working except voicemail.  These are no longer supported and are EOL.  Just trying to see if anyone has suggestions.

ABB3EE28-3A2B-45F8-81C8-136BAAE34AD8.png

3 Replies 3

chevymannie
Level 1
Level 1

Figured it out.  If anyone else runs into this, let me know.

I am having the exact same problem. What did you do to resolve it?

Hi,

How did you solve it?

ISR(config)# username AVstorage phonenumber 2124
com.cisco.aesop.sysdb.nativeSysdbException: no such attribute
ISR(config)# end

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: