Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 Vlans change

billymobilizer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Im a newcomer for Cisco VOIP products even though I got some  non-Cisco VOIP products  experience from my previous job.  We would like to integrate our UC560  to customer network which already has dedicated VLANs for data and voice.  In order to integrate our UC560 to their existing network , we are required to modify the default VLANS  ( 90 , 100) on UC560 .  Is there a legal way that we can make it happen ? Are we going to break UC560 if we made this change ?

Looking forward to your reply....

4 Replies 4

billymobilizer
Level 1
Level 1

Also , is there a way that we can change the Cisco Unity Express default IP address 10.1.10.1 to something else ?

Hi Billy,

This is totally doable

Please use CCA (Latest revision if possible) to make these changes as it will propagate all the information to their appropriate places.

If my memory services me right, this will be located in the routing draw in the left hand side navigation, you will most likely have to delete the existing entries and recreate a the new one with the settings you wish, and CCA will ensure that the changes are made in all the right locations, it is in this section you also get the ability to change the CUE subnet under that CUE VLAN entry.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Hi David,

I am using CCA version 3.2 ( that is the latest right? )  and in this version you cannot modify VLAN 90 for the CUE Vlan.

Can you please confirm ?

Chris

Mario Garcia
Level 3
Level 3

Using CCA to change VLAN 90 has never worked for me. I have always had to use CLI. I would recommend you call SBSC and they can help you with this to ensure you remaining within their CCA management rules.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: