cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uc560 vm expansion flash cards not available?

Jeff Cooper
Level 1
Level 1

I see the uc560 offers a 4gb and 8gb card in the specs to expand the voicemail storage from 32hours..  32 hours for 90 users can be pretty constraining..  i called ingram to upgrade and they said there's no part numbers yet (not released yet)..

any idea of when they'll come out?

can you use a 4gb flash from a 2800 router etc?

4 Replies 4

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Jeff;

8GB Product will release by summer time. SKU is MEMUC500-8192CF. 4GB is not available anylonger.

We have not tested any other CF, so cannot tell if it works or not. Suggest to wait till then.

Regards;
Alberto

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

great news, so by summertime

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Alberto,

DO you know if I will have to mortgage my vehicle to purchase one of these CF cards or has Cisco brought the pricing of these back to market reality? I remember the 4GB cards where in no-mans-land when it came to the pricing of them, both wholesale and retail...

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

;-)

Price will be the same as the other CF cards for UC500, so affordable!

Regards
Alberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: