cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 with Earthlink PRI

Kyle Petree
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, I've got a client that has an Earthlink PRI that is coming into an Adtran 908e Gateway into an NEC Univerge phone system. That NEC system is being replaced with a UC560-T1 and we are having issues getting it connected. I have plugged the T1 port into the T1-04 port that the current system is plugged into with both a straight and crossover cable and it doesn't even recognise it's plugged in. T1-01 and T1-02 on the Adtran are coming from the outside. I then took the cable going into T1-01 on the Adtran and plugged it straight into the T1 port on the UC and it came on but won't make a connection, it just keeps switching between AWAITING_ESTABLISHMENT and TEI_ASSIGNED on the Layer 2 status.

Anyone out there have experience using a UC with Earthlink that can help me out?

Thank You!

2 Replies 2

Kevin Monteiro
Level 7
Level 7

Attach sh ISDN status with show run.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

I ended up resolving the problem. As it turned out I did have to use the Adtran gateway they provided. The reason I couldn't hook up to it was that I grabbed a regular crossover cable and not a T1 crossover cable, as soon as I used that it worked.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: