cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCC 1.6.1 support for mobility

Dennis Hubert
Level 4
Level 4

I loaded this version and there is no mobility. Is it going to be supported?

4 Replies 4

Every version of UCC and SCC past 1.5.1 has the mobility features stripped out.  I am also wondering if the mobility features are in the process of being rewritten or if those features are going to shift over to IOS and won't be reappearing in UCC/SCC.  I posted a similar question the other day as well.  Perhaps John Vickroy, Shahryar or someone from the UCC/SCC team can chime in and clarify.

Cole

Hi Cole, I saw your post and am asking internally as I also noticed

this. It will probably be Alberto who can help us understand.

Steve DiStefano

Technology Solutions Architect - Sales

Cisco Systems

Research Triangle Park

North Carolina, U.S.A

www.cisco.com/smb

On Jul 27, 2010, at 9:20 PM, "greenturtlesteak"

The current, but uncommitted,  plan is to provide integration of the UCC/SCC mobility as an enhancement to the existing IOS mobility capability with a simplified configuration interface. The SCC Server. 2.1 would be the release with this capability.

Thanks

UCC.SCC Team

I am showing this to a customer an need a commitment. As of right now you have it on 1.5 that is not current release.

And I think you meant ucc not scc?

Please need clarification this is a bid against Shoretel and they will jump on this.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: