Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCC Problems

We've been running UCC in production since the product has reached GA status.  There are still two weird problems I am running into on a regular basis.

Every few days or so, the software seems to stop responding.  SNR calls go straight to voicemail without UCC picking the call up and DISA calls just keep ringing and never answer.  If I restart the services everything comes back online immediately.

The other problem I am having is with the client.  When the client tries to pull a large number of contacts via MAPI the data set gets truncated and returns empty records where the contact should appear.

Both problems were reported to Callcomm, but I still have not heard back from them.

Cole

4 Replies 4

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

Do you have a TAC case opened on this issue?  This sounds like something that would much better served through TAC.

I can't find the info right now, but I have heard of some problems with large amounts of contacts and call connector.  TAC should be able to tell you more.

I do have TAC cases opened for each of these problems.  Not much progress has been made on either one though.

Are there any partners out there with a successful UCC deployment at a client site yet?  Even with the software at its current state I don't feel anywhere near comfortable recommending this to a client.

Cole

Can you provide the TAC case number so that I can look into this?

Thanks

Tony

Thanks for the follow up, Tony.

SR611370705 - MAPI contacts with empty data

SR611370663 - UCC becomes unresponsive

I just got an email from Callcomm with updated binaries for the client.  I'll install that this afternoon and will see if that fixes the problem.

Cole

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: