cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade from a UC520 to a UC560

ccbrogdon
Level 1
Level 1

My customer want to upgrade from a UC520 to a UC560.  Is it possible to copy the config from the UC520 and use it on the UC560 to save time to program it? Or will the UC560 need to be reprogrammed form scratch?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

majid omeir
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same issue before if you backup configuration of UC520 by the CCA U will not be able to recover to uc560 , so i called Cisco the bad news they told me they do not support such type you have to built new system from scratch

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

majid omeir
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same issue before if you backup configuration of UC520 by the CCA U will not be able to recover to uc560 , so i called Cisco the bad news they told me they do not support such type you have to built new system from scratch

I opened a case with the Partner Help Desk and they confirmed this. They stated,"Actually because the licensing structure is different from the UC520 (the entire SKU includes the licenses, you buy the licenses and apply them separately for 540/560), a running-config won't copy/paste properly".

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: