cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrading UC520 failed, CUE stuck at waiting...

Hello,

after a failed upgrade with CCA 2.2.5 CUE is not comming up. It say's Wating xyz... where xyz is counting up (aprox. 30 min's) until a watchdog interrupt comes and reboots CUE. I'm able to get into the bootloader, but I dont now what to do. Searched a litttle bit but did not found any document on this. What can I do? How can I restore to factory defaults?

Please help

Ognian

6 Replies 6

Just to confirm.. this was done on a UC520?
Do you have to be consoled onto the box?

yes, it was a uc520.

I had to ssh sessions, first one with the CUE "console" and a second one to issue the reset command to cue. Than CUE reboots in the first, and you can enter *** and so on...

Ognian

Thanks

I've managed to get to the bootloader, but now when I do a manual install, I get the following error after choosing the language...

It seems to have already downloaded the software from my ftp server.. not sure what this fail means..

Any ideas?

File transfer error during download. Curl error code is 78

Error encountered while downloading payload(s)

Unable to install. Please try again

Please select from the following

1       Install software

2       Reload module

3       Disk cleanup

(Type '?' at any time for help)

Choice:

Seems I was choosing UK language, but the UK file was missing... got through that now.

All working now reinstalled..

Thanks Ognian for the original link.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: