cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UPM assumes SCCP integration for Unity Connection

Jon Nelson
Level 3
Level 3

While provsioning the link between UPM and Unity Connection, it assumes that you are using SCCP for the integration between CUCM & UCXN. This shouldn't be assumed and a choice between SCCP & SIP should be offered. This is a big deal for us and our customers as our best practice is to use SIP vs SCCP for integration.

Thanks,

Jon

3 Replies 3

clayostlund
Level 5
Level 5

Jon -

I also brought this up during my initial evaluation of CUPM, I would agree that this needs to be an option as we generally use SIP as well.

Clay

daaron501
Level 1
Level 1

Have there been any announcements for getting this in to development yet? Being forced in to using 24 DNs just for the VM is a bit much. Preference would definitely be to chose one way or the other especially for large deployments wanting to reduce wasted number spaces.

DJ

Hi All,

This has been addressed in Prime Collaboration 9.0.

In PC 9.0, one has to use Infrastructure config to deploy config on CUCM side. However for Unity Connection, one has to use to native  GUI to complete the integration.

Once the SIP is configured PC will work find for provisioning.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: