cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VCS Licensing on BE6000

COSHT2005
Level 1
Level 1

We've got the Cisco C220 with BE6000. In particular these are items CTI-VCSC-BE6K-PAK, LIC-VCS-10+, LIC-VCS-BASE, LIC-VCS-GW, LIC-VCSE-5+ in our price list.

Is this enough to install Video Communication Server Control on virtual machine?

After installation VCS on virtual machine, an attempt of PAK registration was fail with message:

"Please register Virtual Base SW PAK, before registering Option PAK".

From documentation [Cisco VCS on Virtual Machine Installation Guide (X8.1)]: Follow the onscreen instructions to register your software PAK (with a part number prefix of LIC-SW-VMVCS)...

But I can't see the LIC-SW-VMVCS in our price list. Can we use given above?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Whenever we purchased our VM VCSs and Conductor (because it was VM as well), I sent the information to vmvcs-sn-entry@cisco.com.  Note Oleksandr, you mispelled the email, putting a w in place of v at the start.

I provided the following information:

Name, Email, Phone Number

Sales Order Number

Product Part Number

Serial Number

Once you send them the serial numbers, you should recieve release keys, if not already.  Then shortly after, PAK keys to submit online at

https://cisco.com/go/license/, to retrieve the option keys.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Evgeniya

After install VCS you will see virtual S/N number your VCS in right-down corner.

You need send e-mail request to Cisco GLO  licensing@cisco.com  with S/N , sales order, your CCO or provide this S/N to your cisco supplier.

p.s. In  your paper pack for your BE6000 you can find direct e-mail for generate licensing for your VCS.

You can try use next wmvcs-sn-entry@cisco.com

br Oleksandr      

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Whenever we purchased our VM VCSs and Conductor (because it was VM as well), I sent the information to vmvcs-sn-entry@cisco.com.  Note Oleksandr, you mispelled the email, putting a w in place of v at the start.

I provided the following information:

Name, Email, Phone Number

Sales Order Number

Product Part Number

Serial Number

Once you send them the serial numbers, you should recieve release keys, if not already.  Then shortly after, PAK keys to submit online at

https://cisco.com/go/license/, to retrieve the option keys.

Thank you, Patrick

You are right as always

vmvcs-sn-entry@cisco.com.

br Oleksandr

Thank you! Your answer was very helpful.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: