cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

want to distinguish acd calling also how do you configure 0 out to operator?

SHeidemann
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,

I'm looking to be able to distinguish what acd is ringing on a phone when the user is settup to answer multiple acd's. I'd prefer to have a button light up to show which acd is ringing, but it would be o'kay if I could just give it a distinctive ring. Is there a way to do this?

I also don't have the option on the phones to settup 0 out to operator, really I just want them to be able to get back to the main menu but any option might be workable. This is a UC540. Under Voiceview express I don't have the option. Configuring anything in the CUE gui doesn't seem to change it. Is there somewhere where I can configure this?

Appreciate the help

Stephanie

2 Replies 2

You could accomplish what you want by creating two separate extensions on the phone, you map them to two different line buttons and then you assign each extension to the corresponding ACD group.

If you are using the latest software pack, you can create a rule for all DTMF digits once you are in the voicemail box leaving a message. In the CUE GUI,  look under Voicemail, select a Mailbox and click on "Digit Mapping".

Thanks,

Marcos

SHeidemann
Level 3
Level 3

Hey Marcos,

Thanks for that, I configured the new extentions as suggested and it works well. As for the caller input, I'm using Version 8.0.0 but I'm still having trouble locating what you suggested. In the CUE gui I'm toggling to Voicemail>Mailboxes>Mailbox Owner where I have tabs General, Greetings and Caller Input. I've thought that it would be in the Caller Input that I would set it up, but that doesn't seem to work and as I said I don't have the 4th option showing under user options on the phones where I believe it should be configured. Could you give me more exact instructions on where I can locate it? Actually I learned this weekend that the better option would be to do something along the lines of giving the caller the option first to leave a voicemail press 1 or to return to the main menu press 2, something like that.

One more user request I'm unsure of is, is it possible to turn SNR on off when the user is away from their phone?

Thank you for your help

Stephanie

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: