cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Warranty question

danielwiebe
Level 1
Level 1

I've done RMA's through the 1800 number for big stuff (uc320/560's) but I've got a customer with one bad handset on a SPA502g. Nothing wrong with the phone itself. Is the process the same to get a new handset or is there some easier way to get it replaced?

Thnaks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is no spare handsets on the cisco price list, so RMA will replace the entire phone.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is no spare handsets on the cisco price list, so RMA will replace the entire phone.

Correrct you are. Seems kind of silly.

If anyone from Cisco is reading this why not add handsets to the parts list. They could be shipped directly to customers for replacement saving me an extra trip to site and the old handsets could be thrown away instead of incurring return shipping charges (which likely are higher than Cisco's handset cost).

I second this. It is also nice in some other scenarios -- like used phones that you want clean handsets for.

Or replacing the handset after it becomes worn out/dirty, but the phone is still fine.

On a phone the handset is the part most likely to get... disgusting -- if you know what I mean. I have seen many scenarios where the handset needed to be replaced, but the phone was fine. (I've seen this especially with women who wear a lot of make up or phones that are in kitchens)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: