cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Steffen Bruening
Beginner

Webex PhoneConnect - User cannot access Meeting Center

Hi

for a demo workshop I try to configure the Webex PhoneConnect App. All settings are made like written in the Webex Phone Connect Admin Guide. But as soon as try to access the webex from the phone the following message is screened:

"Cannot connect to Webex Meeting Center"

Username and Password are verified and working when the user login directly on the webex page.

Anybody there who can assist me to troubleshoot this problem?

Regards

Steffen

7 REPLIES 7

Are you using your sites WEBEX Master Administrative Account login and password (not a user login and password)?

I am not expert in this but I saw that happen once.   it wont work with user credentials.

I am not sure what you mean. I use the site administrator login to configure the webex phoneconnect app and to assign webex account to phoneusers and the phone should use the user credentials from the associated webex account.

OK, then I dont know what the problem can be.  Sorry I cant help more.

Ok, but where can I get support for this application?

You can start with SBSC if your using it on UC540 or UC560, or TAC if on UC520, and they can direct you to expertise.

Ojasvi Bansal
Beginner

Hi there,

Have you resolved this issue?

I had the same issue and I got it resolved by configuring DNS and NTP server on UC box.

HTH

OJ

jeremy.yipngow
Beginner

I have configured the DNS server and the NTP server and I am still  getting the User and password error. I am sure I am using the  Administrator username and password. Please help.

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Polls
How would you describe your level of technical expertise?