cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What to do about a legacy uc520 client and callconnector?

finalconnect
Level 3
Level 3

Dear Cisco,

What shall a partner do? I have a client with a UC520. They also have call connector version 1.5.0.23. They are in the process of upgrading their workstations to Win 7 64-bit just like the rest of the world.

Of course, the call connector version 1.5.0.23 is not compatilbe with Windows 7 so I'm not sure what to do for the client. The SCC toolbar as expected does not work with the legacy uc520. Can someone advise me as to what I should do for this client?   

2 Replies 2

finalconnect
Level 3
Level 3

To what version? Are you trying to claim that updated UC520 software is compatible with the free SCC toolbar?

finalconnect
Level 3
Level 3

This is a UC520. Note that according to the SCC Toolbar data sheet, it is only compatible with UC540 and UC560.

Any other ideas?

Ordering Information

The Cisco Smart CallConnector Toolbar is available as a free download to resellers from the Cisco.com download

site for Cisco Unified Communications 540 and 560 customers. No ordering required.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: