cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Whats the latest firmware for 7962 for UC500?

tracy
Level 1
Level 1

I have had some issues with phones restarting themselves on a UC560 (8.6.1). Firmware updating the SPA handsets helped alot and I have a single 7962 receptionist phone left to do. It has firmware 9.1.1. The 8.6.2 software pack shows this same version of firmware released in 2010. Latest version to download is 9.3. Anyone know how high I can firmware update this 7962 and have it work with a UC560?

thanks!

2 Replies 2

Hello Tracy,

The phone should be working fine with 9.3 and the UC500.

I would check the switch for the random restarts of the phone.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

Unfortunately, there are two switches (SG300-28p,52p) and phones are resetting on both. I have firmware updated the switches and the SPA525/504 handsets. The 7962 is the last one. It may be related to the 4gb flash card we put in the phone system before we built it - the one card that comes with it is too small and causes problems with updates. Replacing the card is tricky because of the file system that Cisco uses. Those phone loads may have gotten corrupted. Putting the new phone loads on the flash drive appears to stabilize the phones.

thanks for your reply!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: