cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Will the bluetooth version of 7.4.9a load on a non-bluetooth 525g?

dieswaytoofast
Level 1
Level 1

Or do I need to have the fones explicitly request the non-BT version of 7.4.9a?

(Its just that our provisioning system is working quite happily right now, and I don't want to add Yet Another Set Of Instructions for our users on how to setup their 525g...

2 Replies 2

klogata
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

All of the SPA525G/G2 phones have Bluetooth. Do you just mean that the users aren't using the function? If so, either version is fine. The "updated Bluetooth" software provides better Bluetooth support and is larger/takes longer to install. But that is recommended if users are using Bluetooth.

Hope this helps.

I am using a Logitech H800. I can't make it pair with my cisco ip phone SPA525G2.

I have the lastest firmware version 7.4.9c. It finds the headset, I am forced to introduce a PIN, but it appears that my headset doesn't require one. I have paired with my Mac and my iPhone without problems. I have tried using the web interface and the deskphone itself without success. All I get is "Error Pairing"

I have contacted Logitech, but since I can pair with other devices, they suggested I contact Cisco.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: