cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Will there be support for NSS devices in future CCA versions?

John Platts
Level 4
Level 4

Reasons why support for NSS devices in CCA would be useful:

• CCA 2.2 already supports the Cisco Small Business PVC2300 and WVC2300 video surveillance cameras, and the Cisco Small Business PVC2300 and WVC2300 video surveillance cameras have been designed to be used with the NSS devices. The integration of the Cisco Small Business PVC2300 and WVC2300 cameras with the SPA525G is also included with CCA 2.2 and the 8.0.0 software pack.
  • Cisco Unity Express 7.1, which is included in the 8.0.0 software pack, supports scheduled backups, and CCA configurability of the NSS could be useful for voicemail backup.

CCA configurability of NSS devices is not a must have feature, but it is a nice to have feature in CCA. Will the NSS devices be CCA configurable in the future?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear John;

Thanks for your ideas. I'll take this for discussion with the product marketing team. I'll let you know the outcome.

Regards
Alberto

View solution in original post

There are no current plans to support the Cisco NSS storage platforms with the Cisco Configuration Assistant (CCA) tool. CCA does support multiple platforms and technologies, and in the future storage could be an area where a system level tool like CCA could provide a benefit in setting up some typical deployment scenarios in a small business network.

-Marc

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear John;

Thanks for your ideas. I'll take this for discussion with the product marketing team. I'll let you know the outcome.

Regards
Alberto

There are no current plans to support the Cisco NSS storage platforms with the Cisco Configuration Assistant (CCA) tool. CCA does support multiple platforms and technologies, and in the future storage could be an area where a system level tool like CCA could provide a benefit in setting up some typical deployment scenarios in a small business network.

-Marc

Thank you for answering my question about whether NSS devices would be CCA configurable.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: