cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WIP310

Tony Bagalini
Level 1
Level 1

Are there any plans for the WIP310 wirelss Cisco ip phone and the UC320?  I have a WIP310 and would love to use it with the UC320... would be a huge selling feature IMO.

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Tony,

Sorry, there are no plans to support WIP310 with UC320.  We are planning support for WiFi based iPhone/Android Apps in an upcoming feature release in 2012.  A number of customers have also used DECT cordless phones connected into the FXS port for mobility around the office.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Tony,

Sorry, there are no plans to support WIP310 with UC320.  We are planning support for WiFi based iPhone/Android Apps in an upcoming feature release in 2012.  A number of customers have also used DECT cordless phones connected into the FXS port for mobility around the office.

Chris

That's too bad, that would be a great thing for this device - I loved using the WIP310 with the Asterisk box, I am disappointed that I cant use it with the UC320.

Thank you for the reply.

one more question, if I plug a cordless into the FXS port what is the * codes?  Specifically to pickup a ringing extension.

Thanks!

Hi Tony,

If you look at the Phone User Guide found on the Documentation Document on the forum, you will find this document:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-14790

Look on page 70 for star codes.

Chris