cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WIP310

Tony Bagalini
Level 1
Level 1

Are there any plans for the WIP310 wirelss Cisco ip phone and the UC320?  I have a WIP310 and would love to use it with the UC320... would be a huge selling feature IMO.

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Tony,

Sorry, there are no plans to support WIP310 with UC320.  We are planning support for WiFi based iPhone/Android Apps in an upcoming feature release in 2012.  A number of customers have also used DECT cordless phones connected into the FXS port for mobility around the office.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Tony,

Sorry, there are no plans to support WIP310 with UC320.  We are planning support for WiFi based iPhone/Android Apps in an upcoming feature release in 2012.  A number of customers have also used DECT cordless phones connected into the FXS port for mobility around the office.

Chris

That's too bad, that would be a great thing for this device - I loved using the WIP310 with the Asterisk box, I am disappointed that I cant use it with the UC320.

Thank you for the reply.

one more question, if I plug a cordless into the FXS port what is the * codes?  Specifically to pickup a ringing extension.

Thanks!

Hi Tony,

If you look at the Phone User Guide found on the Documentation Document on the forum, you will find this document:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-14790

Look on page 70 for star codes.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: