Views
Helpful
Replies

XML Directory - SPA50x - incoming call

Scorfly56
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is there a way to get the name displayed one the screen while I get an Incoming call ?

<CiscoIPPhoneDirectory>
     <Title>Aucune</Title>
     <DirectoryEntry>
          <Name>My Name</Name>
          <Telephone>0631xxxxxx</Telephone>
     </DirectoryEntry>
     <DirectoryEntry>
          <Name>BadGuy</Name>
          <Telephone>0972xxxxxx</Telephone>
     </DirectoryEntry>
</CiscoIPPhoneDirectory>

I saw the possibilities with the "Personal Directory", but it's too limited, that's why I would like to do it with the XML Directory

Does somebody have a solution for me ?

Thx, Louis

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in "small business voice - SPA phones". You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

Thx, i moved the subject in the good forum (I think)

I'm lost in this website ...

I hope that somebody could help me with my request !

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The preferred solution - the name should be delivered together with callers number by your's local exchange. If not possible, then personal directory can be used. Unfortunatelly, XML Directory can't be used for such task as far as I know. May be LDAP server may help, but I have no experience with it.

Althougth it's not answer your original question, you may consider somewhat helpful the following document:

Note that the reference to document mentioned in previous comment has been lost during Jive->Drupal migration of CSC system. Unfortunately, I don't remember what document I mentioned two years ago ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: