Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.8 VMWARE

garciajbg305
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to install the base license on an ACS server if there is no internet access?  I received a disc that is labeled license however when I first logon via the web url to ACS the first step (step 1) is a hyperlink to Cisco to retrieve a license to install (step 2). The problem here is I have no access to the internet to do this. What is the work around for installing the license PAK into ACS initially? Thank you...

2 Replies 2

johnd2310
Level 8
Level 8

hi,

You will need a computer with Internet access. Go to www.cisco.com/go/licence and enter your PAK. Follow the instructions to activate your PAK. Your licence will be sent to email address associated with your account or you can download from the site. Web toy your ACS and enter the licence.

Thanks

John

**Please rate posts you find helpful**

I received an ACS 5.x license for 500 network devices. I have 825 devices that I bulk installed. ACS lets me install them, but gives me a license error: Managed Device Count Exceeded.

What functionally happens when the device count exceeds the license? Does it allow me to authenticate to the first 500 devices, and will not for the other 325?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: