Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect 3.1.95170 not connect in virtual machine

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I have installed in my machine (physical and Virtual machine) the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client version 3.1.05170. Both were worked, but, the AnyConnect in my VM stopped work (nothing change was did). My VM is run about Windows XP. When I try to connect appear the message: "AnyConnect was not able to establish the specified secure gateway. Please try connection again.

Any have idea as solve this problem?

Thanks,

Wilson

4 Replies 4

Luke Oxley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi wilsonsant,

It sounds like the VM instance no longer has connectivity to the head end, whether that be IP or specifically the SSL port. Are you able to ping the AnyConnect (typically the WAN or outside/north facing) interface from the VM?

Look forward to hearing back.

Kind regards,

Luke

Please rate helpful posts and mark correct answers.

Hi Luke,

Thanks a lot for your contact. As I told the same version is installed in VM and Physical Machine (this working fine). The ping don´t work (physical or VM), but, in the Physical is working fine

Thanks,

Wilson 

Hi wilsonsant,

You haven't got basic layer 3 connectivity to the firewall from your VM. Verify VM network configuration from the OS and from whatever hypervisor you are using.

Once this is restored, AnyConnect should work as it does in your physical machine.

HTH.

Luke Oxley

Please rate helpful posts and mark correct answers.

Hi Luke,

Sorry, but, I didn´t understood that You told. In the VM I am able to access the internet normally and nothing parameter was changed.

Thanks,

Wilson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: