cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect 4.6 VPN program on Windows 10 works once after installing via Web Deploy.

ROBBY HARRELL
Level 1
Level 1

Got a Small Business customer with about 60 PCs on their network.  They have about 10 VPN client users.  This week, some Windows 10 users started having issues with their AnyConnect 4.6x VPN client launching.   They installed the VPN client via Web Deploy download from the ASA.   The users had no issues installing it, and running it for months until this week.   One PC I looked at has a new Laptop with Win 10, release 1803 running.  

If the users log off their PC, or reboot the PC, the VPN App will not finish loading.  If they un-install and re-install the VPN client it works fine until the log off or reboot the PC.  

Then, they have to do this process again.   Nothing changed on the ASA during this time, but I believe the Windows PCs did receive a software update from Microsoft this week.  

I am going to have their network administrator to try to install the Cisco AnyConnect as an Admin, and in Compatibility mode.  

Has anyone else run into this issue?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: