Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect and VPN3000

adonnat
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Anyconnect it is envisaged on the VPN3000, or I replace my VPN3030 by another product?

Thanks

6 Replies 6

sorry, I could not get your question. Would you please explain a bit?

--Jaffer

Today, SSL VPN Client 1.1.3.173 run for VPN3000 and ASA (see http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6496/prod_release_note09186a00805f81cc.html)

AnyConnect VPN Client 2.0.0343 replaces SSL VPN Client 1.1.3.173 for ASA. And for VPN3000, it is possible to take AnyConnect VPN Client? Or not?

Thanks

Anyconnect is only for the ASA platform. Its the replacement of the SSL VPN client for the ASA platform.

At the moment, the anyconnect client doesnt support IPSec. It does support DTLS and TLS modes. In the future release, anyconnect will support IPSec.

Rate this post, if it helps.

Gilbert

Hello Gilbert,

I don't understand... On my VPN3030, SSL VPN Client (SVC) use 3DES-168 TLSv1 and no IPSec. Mode configuration for encryption don't exist for VPN3000 and fixed with 3DES-168 TLSv1.

When anyconnect Client will be OK with VPN3000?

Thanks

Anyconnect will not be supported with VPN3K.

VPN 3K has been End of Life and I believe there is no future enhancements that will be made to the VPN 3K concentrator for the Anyconnect client.

Thanks

Gilbert

OK, if Cisco decides to stop the development on VPN3000, I change my concentrator by another company that Cisco. I didn't buy a ASA.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: