Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect ASA 5510

walwar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi people

I have configured Anyconnect access with split tunneling and I can connect with the username and password but the problem is: I can't connect to the two hosts I have given in my split tunneling. When I connect to anyconnect I get the IP address which I specified in the Pool but still can't connect to the hosts. Another qustion is how to tell ASA that only this IP address 10.54.112.90 should access the via Anyconnect?

I am new to ASA world so please bare with my questions if you think it's stupid.

1 Reply 1

anujsharma85
Level 1
Level 1

Since you are able to connect but not able to access resources mentioned in split tunneling after connecting with VPN thus it should be either a NAT or ACL issue or may be inspection if its only ping that is not working.

If you can post your configuration then I can check it for you else you can follow the link mentioned below to verify your configuration as a sample for Anyconnect with split tunneling:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a0080975e83.shtml

Regarding the second question, it is not quite clear however if you are looking that how can we assign a specific address to a VPN user everytime then you can configure the same in username attributes or you can assign it via a a third party authentication server like Radius/ TACACS if you have any.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Anuj