Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect Client Profile & Scripts

Terry
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have configured an anyconnect client profile which is being pushed out to end users. Within this I have enabled scripting and have uploaded two scripts to the ASA (scripts_OnConnect_logon.bat & scripts_OnDisconnect_disconnect.vbs).

If I connect to the client VPN and download the Anyconnect client (fresh install), everything works fine ie I receive the profile and both scripts.

If I then delete the profile and scripts from the end user and reconnect using the anyconnect client, I receive the profile, but not the scripts.

Can anyone help with this issue?

Kind Regards

Terry

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rahgovin
Level 4
Level 4

Right now this is how it works by design. In case you want to push the script again,

delete the VPNManifest.dat file from the Anyconnect folder and connect

with the client again. First time i believe the scripts wont be pushed. The second time you will see the script in the folder.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

rahgovin
Level 4
Level 4

Right now this is how it works by design. In case you want to push the script again,

delete the VPNManifest.dat file from the Anyconnect folder and connect

with the client again. First time i believe the scripts wont be pushed. The second time you will see the script in the folder.

Thankyou for your help, I tried this a few times and the scripts were pushed first time on each occasion.

Kind Regards

Terry

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: