cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect for Mac OS X - multiple profiles?

dbonde
Level 1
Level 1

I am a consultant and have several clients that use AnyConnect. Every time I connect to a new client I have to enter the URL and my username for that specific VPN. How can I make my AnyConnect client remember these basic details between sessions? I have googled this but only find (quite complicated) solutions for Windows¹.

(BTW, is it possible to use the, in Mac OS X, built in VPN-capabilities to connect to VPNs that use Anyconnect?)

¹ I even run a find on ~/Library searching for AnyConnect but didn't find a single file with that string in the name.

1 Reply 1

snir00001
Level 1
Level 1

http://www.tunnelsup.com/locating-the-cisco-anyconnect-profiles specifies locations of profiles, For Mac OS it is, very strangely, in

/opt/cisco/anyconnect/profile

In other words, Cisco did not bother to adopt the Linux version of anyconnect to MAC OS.

I can put there multiple profiles and have them appear as a choice in the connect menu

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: