Views
Helpful
Replies

anyconnect licensing for HA cluster firepower 2110

master_ds
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I have 2 Cisco Firepower 2110 NGFW in High Availability (HA) (Active / Standby).

If the company has 250 users, do I need to purchase one Cisco AnyConnect 250 User Plus Perpetual License or 2 Cisco AnyConnect 250 User Plus Perpetual licenses?

According to the answer from this link:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/licensing/faq/firepower-licence-FAQ.html

"Firepower Threat Defense High Availability

Q. What are the license requirements for Firepower Threat Defense devices in a high-availability configuration?

A. There is no specific license required to configure Firepower Threat Defense devices in a high-availability pair. However, each device should have a license for each feature your deployment will use."

I have to purchase 2 licenses "AnyConnect 250 User Plus Perpetual" for each device. Did I understand correctly?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AnyConnect Plus is licensed per user and not per device. You only need to purchase the license once and then you can use this license with as many VPN-Devices you have in your organization.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

AnyConnect Plus is licensed per user and not per device. You only need to purchase the license once and then you can use this license with as many VPN-Devices you have in your organization.

Thank you, Karsten, for your answer!