Views
Helpful
Replies

[AnyConnect] MSI installation failed on Windows 7

Patrick Tran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I tried to install AnyConnect on Windows 7.

I used anyconnect msi.

I got this error:

"Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.  Action VACon_Install, location: C:\Program Files\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\VACon.exe, command: -install "C:\Program Files\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\vpnva.inf" VPNVA"

I tried Cisco FAQ solution but it doesn't work : http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps8411/products_qanda_item09186a00809aec31.shtml#errmsgs

I found the cause of the error in C:\Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log

I got this error: "NdisCoinst: NcipAllocateNetLuidIndex failed with error 0x5aa"

The entire log is attached to this discussion.

How can I fix it?

Thanks for your help,

Patrick

116 Replies 116

Hi Patrick,

I have the same error, can you help me? Please send to me fix to alexgraciano@gmail.com , thanks!

Same problem here as well. Please send the solutions to dakshinaeswar@gmail.com

Hi Patrick,

are you able to email me the fix please email f_imad@hotmail.com

Patrick,

Can you please send me the fix.  I tried the solution from the skydrive and that does not work

encino@a1pnet.com

Patrick,

Sorry to necro this thread but I have two machines with the same issue on an Enterprise level. 

Can you send me the fix also, the link you previously posted no longer works.

Thanks

Mike

Patrick, I am having the same error. Plase send me the fix to

jineshmj@gmail.com

. Thanks

Can you please send me solution? I am having same issue. my email as.brahmbhatt@gmail.com

Patrick, I am having the same error. Plase send me the fix to denis.belous@gmail.com Thanks

Patrick,

same issue even 2 years later. could you send me the fix, thanks!

larry.molano@ii4change.com

I see this was posted a while back but do you by chance still have the fix?  greg.jordan@elavon.com

Hi Patrick,

I am facing with the same issue. Please email me this fix at jdoshi@chenoainc.com

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Jenish

Patrick, I am having the same error. Plase send me the fix to israel.sanchez@getronics-latam.com. Thanks

Hi Patrick.

I have now same issue on VPN. Could you send me the fix you have?

choppung@naver.com

Thanks.

I'm having the same problem. Can you send the fix to leoxng64@gmail.com?

Hi Patrick could you please send me the fix also.....to miriamcmoore@yahoo.com.  Thank you so much