cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect on logon delete others xml profiles.

fpettinau
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have an issue with Anyconnect  (3.1.14), when i connect with the newest profile, it delete the oldest xml profiles.

The xmls are for differents devices. Bug?

Thanks

PS

The issue appears only with the AlwaysOn enabled on the profile.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

bravotom99
Level 1
Level 1

If you enable Always-On, it will always delete any other xml profiles on the machine.  I've seen that happen and it's also written in one of the docuements somewhere.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

bravotom99
Level 1
Level 1

If you enable Always-On, it will always delete any other xml profiles on the machine.  I've seen that happen and it's also written in one of the docuements somewhere.

Always-ON 

You can configure Anyconnect to establish a VPN session automatically after the user logs in to a computer. The VPN session remains open until the user logs out of the computer, or the session timer or idle session timer expires

Supported on Windows and MAC computers.

Always-on VPN does not currently support connecting though a proxy. When Anyconnect detects always-on VPN in the profile, it protects the endpoint by deleting all other Anyconnect profiles, and ignores any public proxies configured to connect to the ASA

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: