Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect Pre Login / Post Login Message

nagaprasad123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts 

Could you please guide me where we configured Pre Login / Post Login Messages on ASDM.

i would appreciate your earlier response.

Thanks

Naga

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ah OK, the bit I was talking about is for the AnyConnect client-based SSL (or IPsec IKEv2) VPN.

For Clientless SSL VPN (i.e via the web portal), you can customize the Logon page via Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Clientless SSL VPN Access > Portal > Customization.  There you can edit the Default customization of create a new one for specificed groups.

What Cisco calls the Logon Page is what users use pre-login. You can change the title bar, the logon form itself and optionally add an Informational panel on that initial page via the customization dialog. You can similarly change the portal page (what logged in users see) and the logout page.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post-login messages are under Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Group Policies. Select the Group Policy you want to change and edit it. The General tree level has the Banner text as an editable field on the page.

For Pre-login do you mean modifying the AnyConnect client itself or the web portal?

HI Marvin

I really appreciate your time.

I had a confusion on Changing Pre-Login Messages. Could you please guide me on  web portal.

Thanks

Naga

Ah OK, the bit I was talking about is for the AnyConnect client-based SSL (or IPsec IKEv2) VPN.

For Clientless SSL VPN (i.e via the web portal), you can customize the Logon page via Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Clientless SSL VPN Access > Portal > Customization.  There you can edit the Default customization of create a new one for specificed groups.

What Cisco calls the Logon Page is what users use pre-login. You can change the title bar, the logon form itself and optionally add an Informational panel on that initial page via the customization dialog. You can similarly change the portal page (what logged in users see) and the logout page.