Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect profile using Cisco Secure Desktop

ccr_cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have configured multiple Anyconnect TunnelGroup profiles with each is own policy (ip pool, radius ...) Each TunnelGroup is forced under the .xml file deployed with annyconnect under the <UserGroup>tunnelgroup</UserGroup> section of the .xml file.

Good news it works great !

But now activating Cisco Secure Desktop everyuser felt under the DefaultWEBVPNGroup and the <UserGroup> section of the xml doesn't seems to be used anymore.

Is there a way to continue to have automatic profile selection with CSD working ?

Of course if I enable the manual choice of profile at login this works even with CSD.

Thanks for your help

2 Replies 2

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

User profiles are created by an administrator and are automatically delivered to a client machine during connection setup. Profiles provide basic information about connection setup, and users cannot manage or modify them.

Refer to the below URL for more info:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect23/administration/23admin4.html#wp1001848

Thanks for your reply. I (administrator)created the xml profile and is well delivered. My only problem is when I activate SecureDesktop is seems that the UserGroup contained on the xml profile is not take into account as every users get to the default group.

Is there a when to use the UserGroup of the profile even with SecureDesktop ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: