Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect Remote-Access VPN using Split-Tunnel-Policy = tunnelspecified

whistleblower14
Level 1
Level 1

hi all,

I´ve a question regarding an ACL used for a split-tunnel policy... is it a normal behavior, that this ACL entries show NO hitcount when using the show access-list command? - Everything is working fine and I can also see the configured Networks in the AnyConnect Route-Details!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The split tunnel ACL is just used to identify the subnets, which is pushed to the AnyConnect client. I would not expect any hitcounts as this ACL is not being processed like an interface ACL.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Depends on how you configured.  but what kind of logs you looking or expecting ?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/100936-asa8x-split-tunnel-anyconnect-config.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I'd like to know/understand why I've no hitcounts on the ACL statments like I've it for e.g. an ACL bound to an interface

The split tunnel ACL is just used to identify the subnets, which is pushed to the AnyConnect client. I would not expect any hitcounts as this ACL is not being processed like an interface ACL.

@Rob Ingram wrote:

@Rob Ingram thank you very much - with this simple sentence you opened my eyes :) and probably steered me in the right direction!

I´ve additionally set a VPN-Filter ACL and here I can see the hitcounts!

thanks once again - cheers