Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5505 AnyConnect

hi Everybody,

I  crated 2 VLANs (VLAN A, VLAN B) on ASA 5505, additionally I have VLAN  1. when I'm in VLAN 1 I've got an access to every devices from VLAN A  and VLAN B (ping, ssh, etc.).

furthermore I set up a VPN using Anyconnect as it was described below:

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/smbit/quick-guide-anyconnect-client-vpn-on-cisco-asa-5505/387

everything is working, I can connect, tunnel is established, but I've got an access to the devices from VLAN 1

could somebody help me and tell me what I did wrong?

thanks

Robert

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jiri Zvolanek
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Robert,

Since your post is not clear about the issue when u wrote "everything is working" I will assume that you are having trouble accessing VLAN A and B from you annyconnect clients. It might be a problem with your NO NAT rules (nonat behaviour depends on your ASA software)

Please tell us what software version your are using and the post with your config would be helpful as well in order to help you out properly.

Jirka

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jiri Zvolanek
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Robert,

Since your post is not clear about the issue when u wrote "everything is working" I will assume that you are having trouble accessing VLAN A and B from you annyconnect clients. It might be a problem with your NO NAT rules (nonat behaviour depends on your ASA software)

Please tell us what software version your are using and the post with your config would be helpful as well in order to help you out properly.

Jirka

Hi Jiri

I added another VLANs to my ACL and now I have an accesss to every subnets in my company.

thanks for your reply.

Robert