IF you remove the list profiles option, the users would be falling under the DefaultWebVPN group connection profile. In your case, I think you need to set up 1 Connection profile so that users can fall into that and get a different group-policy based on AD. The steps to do this:
1) Set up a Connection profile say "AnyConnect VPN"
2) Set the group-url to "https://<ASA-fqdn>
3) Disable the list tunnel-group option.
4) Configure your group-policies per AD groups. Also create a Group-policy called "NoAccess" with simultaneous login =0. Assign this as defaul-group-policy for Connection-profile above.
5) Set your Radius Authorization condition to return "OU=<group-policy>" name per AD group. I believe you can also return just "<Group-policy-name".
User experience would be that they only see username and password field when they hit the ASA FQDN. Based on credentials, they will automatically receive group-policy and corresponding permissions set. IF they don't match any conditions specified by Radius, they hit the "NoAccess" group-policy and get denied access.
Threat Response Basics
What is Threat Response and how can it help my organization?
What is the cost of Threat Response?
What are the deployment options for Threat Response?
Is Threat Response available outside of the United States?
Gartner has once again named Cisco a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls. This distinction recognizes Cisco's ingenuity in redefining the firewall as the basis for an integrated security platform.
Find out how Cisco stands out from the comp...
Hi experts,I would like any suggestions on this topology. We are is the middle of replacing our old ASA5520 with the new FirePower. Our current firewall terminate our IPsec tunnels and the GRE is terminated on the first inside router's loopback on the sec...
Hi All, A customer wants to authenticate Anyconnect VPN users from an ASA using the client installed certificate and then with AD. i.e. Is this a corporate device?Would we recommend authenticating the cert on the ASA then passing the AD check to ISE ...
Hello Team, we are getting alert in FMC stating policy deployment failed, we are running on 6.2.0 version and not sure which version is stable version to re mediate this issue, in one event i have seen restart will resolve this issue but is it perman...