cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I'm trying to use an interface (Outside) to be used as VPN RA with 2 different FQDN. Both ISP's are connected in differents DC's and differents networking devices but via vlnas all comes to the same inteface from FTD, so I have 1 intefaces t...

andype by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Anyone who has managed to get the Cisco AnyConnect NAM module to work together with Windows Hello?We are using Cisco ISE 2.4 and AnyConnect 4.6/4.7 NAM for EAP Chaining. It seems like the Windows Hello (pincode) will not trigger the NAM module fo...

Torb3n by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm a little stumped, I have a 5525x with 2 ISPs and a MPLS.  I previously had Anyconnect on ISP1 (Outside) and VPN connections to my other sites (this is a datacenter) going through ISP 2 (BackupInternet).  Users could connect to the VPN a...

I'm working on an ASAv deployed in Azure and had a working AnyConnect configuration using LDAP to a DC in Azure.  I tried to setup SAML with Azure AD today and while it appears to be partially working, users are unable to connect.  This is my configu...

We currently have a cisco anyconnect client for Windows 10(4.10.06079)uploaded on our headend. Can we also upload another anyconnect client that supports Windows 11 Arm64 system without having any issues? Can the headend device support 2 windows clie...

C1459627 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI everyone,Hope you are all doing well! I would like to get your opinion and see if this is feasible.We are deploying laptops for mobile users. The laptops will be joined the domain and Cisco AnyConnect will be used to connect to the corp network. I...

riderfaiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,We have Cisco ASA Anyconnect with ISE as a radius server and posturing for many years which works fine. But now we have setup Microsoft Azure MFA AD with SAML authentication and that also works but we cannot use Cisco ISE AuthZ with posture anymor...

atifsr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: