cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,When the Dynamic Split Tunneling Include feature is configured to inject /32 IPs based on the DNS lookups of the FQDN, how ASA knows what was the DNS response if the lookups never traverse the tunnel? Is there some sort of DNS sniffing on you...

Myky by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have configured Anyconnect VPN with auth and authz towards ISE. IP address is assigned in the authz profile. The problem is when the internet is lost on the PC or PC goes to sleep and after the connectivity is back or PC wakes up then the anyco...

VPN

Hello all, I'm doing a firewall project and currently I need to remote access user to route to a difference next hop than the one they use currently.Flow is the Anyconnect remote access users terminate onto the ASA and route internally to internal se...

I'm wondering if the Cisco iOS app is subjected to the VPN data leak issues as reported here: Legacy VPN software on iOS. Do you feel secure? (jamf.com)We opened a support ticket with Cisco, and Cisco says its an Apple issue, but based on what I'm se...

HI All,I am having issues  connecting to cisco anyconnect in lab environment getting TLS failures my config, license and error logs are given below. I have confgured one of the interface as outside and enabled webvpn there. Tried using both web brows...

We have a remote access VPN configured with VPN client able to access all inside network resources.This is configured as a split tunnel, No NAT on Inside to Outside for the Inside network to RA VPN address pool. Access control policy applied Outside ...

Garrd by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, Anybody else have seen an error message "Automatic profile updates are disabled and the local VPN profile does not match the secure gateway VPN profile. Contact your system administrator. Everything is working without a problem on window...

janmurin_0-1663672918459.png
jan.murin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes