cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

After Windows 10 update, Cisco VPN Client is not working due to compability. What would you recommend? I have pcf file to connect.   Thank you in advance

etayfur by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently bought AnyConnect licenses:     but I can't create a license from the PAK, I receive following error message when I try:     I had a chat with support like the error message suggested, they confirmed the PAK is invalid and told me to co...

L-AC-APX-S-3Y-100 (1) copy.jpg pak-invalid-2 copy.jpg
m18433333 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   My equipment : WLAN 2500 series. I can not use the keyboard via CLI after a reset of the factory settings,   my configuration: Speed (baud): 9600 Data bits: 8 Stop bits: 1 Parity: None Flow control: None   The equipment is constantly rebooti...

Tho276 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im not sure how it is called but here's the scenario. We have multiple offices (lets use 3 office for simplicity) across US and APAC. Remote users vpn into the site to where their required resources lives. Say a user needs a files in each site, he ne...

Central VPN Termination.png
Jon Eyes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I asked a similar question recently but I'm still not sure on the best approach for my requirement.   We have a large number of sites (~150) that need to connect to to our HQ using L2L VPN. All of these sites will have dynamic public IP add...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am going to upgrade from ASA5510 to ASA5525 and currently I am using ezvpn from cisco 881 to ASA5510.  Is it supported IPsec over vti from cisco 881 to ASA5525?   If you where can I find some guides?   Thanks Joston

Hi, I have a central ASA that has several L2L IPSec VPNs active.  Our company "was" using the phone-proxy on another ASA, but the certs on the phones are expiring and issues are cropping up all over the place, so I am switching to an ASA at every hom...

goliver by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just curious on best practices when using cryptomaps. Is it recommended to add a complete network and use VPN filters to only allow certain hosts/ports or do this at the cryptomap level? The reason that I ask is that I was experiencing ipsec tunnel i...

We have had split-tunnel VPN working for years, but at some point we started to see an issue with home private networks that overlap with our corporate private networks that I thought was previously handled correctly by our supernetting.   We ACL in ...

85MikeTPI by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know if I'll be able to setup ACLs with the "access-list" command with an "ISR4321 V/K9".Are there restrictions (in comparison with a "ISR4321 VSEC/K9")?Will I be able to setup a VPN IPsec ISKAMP with a "Cisco 887VA SEC/K9" rout...

leam2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: